Shiba Inu To Launch Native Blockchain
• Shiba Inu recently launched Shibarium Beta, a Layer-2 blockchain network based on Ethereum.
• SHIB will be the driver of this ecosystem, reducing reliance on Ethereum and introducing a token burning mechanism.
• This is part of plans to transform SHIB into an utility token and make it a go-to solution for decentralized applications.
Avorak AI Looks To Partner With Cross-Chain Liquidity
• Avorak AI is a new AI crypto project that seeks to combine AI and blockchain technologies to offer unique solutions that are AI-driven and easy to use.
• These solutions include non-plagiarised texts, language-to-art models which generate images, automated editing tools, and more.
• Avorak looks to help Shiba Inu’s native blockchain streamline various processes, including cross chain liquidity.
What Is Shibarium?
Shibarium is a Layer-2 blockchain network based on Ethereum that seeks to reduce its reliance on Ethereum by handling a larger portion of SHIB transactions. This will also result in lower transaction costs and faster transaction speeds for SHIB users. Additionally, it aims to reduce the supply of Shiba Inu tokens by introducing a SHIB burning mechanism as part of transforming it into an utility token with multiple uses cases.
What Is Avorak AI?
Avorak is an AI crypto project that runs on the Binance Smart Chain. It offers products that cater to many fields including trading and content creation such as non-plagiarised texts, language-to-art models which generate images that fit the exact specifications of the user, and automated editing tools. All these solutions will be accessible for AVRK owners using this platform powered by artificial intelligence technology combined with blockchain technology.
Shiba Inu has made significant progress in making their coin useful with the launch of Shibarium Beta while Avorak looks forward to helping its native blockchain streamline various processes like cross chain liquidity using its range of innovative solutions driven by artificial intelligence technology combined with blockchain technology..